Tier -1 (Global Talent Visa) Scheme

Mark Consultant offer genuine and comprehensive assistance with  Tier -2 Visa to UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland ) from any Country.

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa replaced by Global Talent visa on 20 February 2020

The Exceptional Talent visa is subject to an annual limit of 2000 places set by the UK Home Office.

Global talent Visa, there is no longer any cap on the number of visas available.  It now includes a new fast-track scheme arranged by UK Research and Innovation UKRI for world-leading scientists, top researchers and mathematicians for entry to the UK

This category allows a limited number of people who are considered to be leaders or emerging leaders in a small number of fields to enter the UK. You will need to come under Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa or Tier 1 Exceptional Promise criteria.  A big benefit of this category compared to the Tier 2 visa and Tier 2 Sponsor Licence scheme is that you can work freely for almost any employer or run your own business or be self employed.

Before applying for this visa applicants must first ask for endorsement by a recognized designated competent body via a UK Home Office application in one of the following fields:

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa Documents for second stage

Once you have the endorsement you need to apply for a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa and must provide certain documents with your application.  Some people based in the UK can switch to this UK visa category.

Current passport and/or other travel documents

A separate passport photograph (depending on the circumstances).

A letter of endorsement from the designated competent body

A clear tuberculosis (TB) test result letter, if the applicant is from one of the countries on the Home Office's TB testing list

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa Holders privileged for

You can work as an employee for any employer, be self employed and run your own business.

You can work in almost any area. However, for an extension or indefinite leave to remain you will need to show that you have worked in your specialist area at least some of the time.