1. Term and condition :
2. Intellectual property rights:
Except where stated otherwise, Mark Consultant is the copyright holder of all content, layout, design, data, graphics, trademarks and logos under the markconsultant.in domain. The content is protected by India and international copyright laws. Mark Consultant will do its utmost to protect the rights of employees, customers, members and intellectual property rights. We will not hesitate to take legal action if necessary.
3. Refund Policy :
Profile Evaluations: 100% non-refundable. Resume Crafting : 100% non-refundable. Language Test: 100% non-refundable. Job Search Services*: 100% non-refundable.
*Note: Under any uncertain situations like natural calamities or the advent of pandemic, your amount is non-refundable.
4. Other Services :
5. Full Service :
Mark Consultant offers only guidance and advice for immigration. All the services are undertaken at a back office in India and you hereby agree to this arrangement. The fee for full service is refundable only as per the conditions listed above.
6. Shipping Policy :
We do our utmost to ensure that your order is available for immediate download after purchase. Delays, although rare, may happen due to technical difficulties or due to issues beyond our control. In case of any technical difficulty, the order will be sent to the email-id specified by you. Please note, there is no refund or charge back permitted once the order has been placed.
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions :
Mark Consultant retains the right, at its discretion, to change its Terms and Conditions at any time. By purchasing any product listed on our website, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions listed in this form. You hereby agree not to dispute these terms under any circumstances. All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune Courts only.
8. How is your personal information collected?
We collect personal information about data subjects through various methods such as Landing pages, Websites, Registration.
9. Landing page terms :
We are offering free counseling services via landing pages and websites.
10. How will we use information about you?
- 1. Where we need to perform the agreement we have entered into with you.
- 2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- 3. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- 4. Where you have given us explicit consent to do so. We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare :
As a registered member, you will receive important updates and notifications over WhatsApp..
11. Situations in which we will use your personal information:
We need all the categories of information in the list above primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties.