Best Immigration Consultants


With a working holiday visa you can stay in Australia for up to 12 months and take on short-term employment (up to six months with any one employer).

You must arrange your visas several months prior to coming to Australia.

Who can apply?

If you are aged 18-30, haven't previously entered Australia on a working holiday visa, don't have children, and meet other requirements, you may be eligible to live and work in Australia on a working holiday visa.

Extend your stay with "Specified Work"

If you hold a Working Holiday visa (Subclass 417) and undertake "specified work" in regional Victoria for at least three months, you may be eligible for an additional 12-month visa.

Types of "specified work" which may be covered by this visa extension:

plant and animal cultivation (e.g. harvesting and/or packing fruit)fishing and pearlingtree farming and fellingminingconstruction

Visa Assessment Form

Fill in your details for a quick call back

Error: Contact form not found.