Green Card

Mark Consultant offer genuine and comprehensive assistance with United state of America permanent residency Scheme (Green Card ) from any Country.


Thousands of foreign nationals are making the decision to permanently make the move to the United States and actively exploring their options to do so. When applying for US permanent residency, you will be completing a US Green Card application which is proof that the holder is a lawful permanent resident.


The two most common ways to get a Green Card would be through the following two methods:

Family Sponsorship

Employment-Based Green Cards

Why Migrate To The US?